Need Very Little Help

Hi guys i want that on login window the player who try to login.His/Her name come up where i have written NAME in code how i can do that.

My Code
Code:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    Rules(playerid);

if(fexist(UserPath(playerid)))
    {
        INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_WHITE"{FFFFFF}CnR {FFFFFF}Login",""COL_WHITE"{0066FF}SERVER NAME HERE\n\n{0099FF}Player Login\n\n{FFFFFF}This nick,NAME,is Registered.\nIf this is not your account,please quit and change your nick.\n\nPlease {FFFF66}Enter Your Password {FFFFFF}To Login:","Login","Cancel");
    }
    else

PHP Code:
{

INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra true, .extra playerid);
    new 
pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playeridpNamesizeof(pName));

format(stringsizeof(string), ""COL_WHITE"{0066FF}SERVER_NAME_HERE\n\n{0099FF}Player Log-in\n\n{FFFFFF}Nickname %s is already registered.\nIf this is not your account, please quit and change to your nick.\n\nPlease {FFFF66}Enter Your Password {FFFFFF}To Login:"pName);

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LOGINDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT""COL_WHITE"{FFFFFF}CnR {FFFFFF}Login"string"Login""Cancel");

Gives Errors
Quote:

C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\Billu Gang Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\MWCNR.pwn(4850) : error 017: undefined symbol "string"
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\Billu Gang Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\MWCNR.pwn(4850) : error 017: undefined symbol "string"
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\Billu Gang Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\MWCNR.pwn(4850) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Anurag\Desktop\Billu Gang Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\MWCNR.pwn(4850) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

PHP Code:

new 
string 200 ];

INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra true, .extra playerid); 

new 
pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; 

GetPlayerName(playeridpNamesizeof(pName)); 

format(stringsizeof(string), ""COL_WHITE"{0066FF}SERVER_NAME_HERE\n\n{0099FF}Player Log-in\n\n{FFFFFF}Nickname %s is already registered.\nIf this is not your account, please quit and change to your nick.\n\nPlease {FFFF66}Enter Your Password {FFFFFF}To Login:"pName); 

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LOGINDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT""COL_WHITE"{FFFFFF}CnR {FFFFFF}Login"string"Login""Cancel");