CreateVehicle number of arguments

pawn Код:
vJobStats[vehicleid][VehID] = CreateVehicle(vJobStats[vehicleid][ModelID], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosX], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosY], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosZ], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosAng], vJobStats[vehicleid][Color1], vJobStats[vehicleid][Color2], vJobStats[vehicleid][RespawnD], vJobStats[vehicleid][Siren]);
Код:
C:\Users\Vincenzo\Documents\RP SAMP Server\gamemodes\Inter_RP_0.1.pwn(714) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.
Why it gives me this error? I updated <a_samp> and <a_vehicles> include too taken re-downloading "SA-MP 0.3.7-R2 Windows Server"
It doesn't read "Siren" argument...

With CreateVehicleEx not CreateVehicle.
PHP код:
vJobStats[vehicleid][VehID] = CreateVehicleEx(vJobStats[vehicleid][ModelID], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosX], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosY], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosZ], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosAng], vJobStats[vehicleid][Color1], vJobStats[vehicleid][Color2], vJobStats[vehicleid][RespawnD], vJobStats[vehicleid][Siren]); 

You can't just update a_samp.inc
You need to update everything.
For example, CreateVehicle is in a_vehicles and not a_samp.

And there is no such thing as CreateVehicleEx, Dayrion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
With CreateVehicleEx not CreateVehicle.
PHP код:
vJobStats[vehicleid][VehID] = CreateVehicleEx(vJobStats[vehicleid][ModelID], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosX], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosY], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosZ], vJobStats[vehicleid][PosAng], vJobStats[vehicleid][Color1], vJobStats[vehicleid][Color2], vJobStats[vehicleid][RespawnD], vJobStats[vehicleid][Siren]); 
CreateVehicleEx doesn't exists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinged
Посмотреть сообщение

Okay, I copied all includes from "Pawno\Include" folder into the mine "Pawno\Include"
Nothing fixed...
Can you gimme yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK_FeneR
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, I copied all includes from "Pawno\Include" folder into the mine "Pawno\Include"
Nothing fixed...
Can you gimme yours?
Have you tried running pawno.exe and opening the script through the program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried running pawno.exe and opening the script through the program?
I just tried using pawno from "samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\pawno" and not mine, putting my includes (exept standard includes like <a_samp> or <a_vehicles>) inside "samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\pawno\Include" folder. It gives me the same warning

By "using pawno" you actually mean you run pawno.exe and opened the script from the program? Placing your script to the new folder of that server package and double-clicking on it will still open it using the old pawno.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
By "using pawno" you actually mean you run pawno.exe and opened the script from the program? Placing your script to the new folder of that server package and double-clicking on it will still open it using the old pawno.exe
Yes, i done this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinged
Посмотреть сообщение

My bad, I confuse with AddVehicleEx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
My bad, I confuse with AddVehicleEx.
Yes, AddVehicleEx exists, but same problem... IDK why