SAMP -Errors Explanations in HTML website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Just some information: All these errors/warnings and more, including explanations, can be found on the pawn language guide. It seems that no-one reads it.

https://www.******.com.mx/url?sa=t&s...FY5Kr_cUPucaWw
Yeah some do..

I did twice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah some do..

I did twice..
Yet reading those 392 pages did you no good. Read it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Yet reading those 392 pages did you no good. Read it again.
IRL teacher confirmed.

Wow, 12 and already learning how to code. Good approach.

It's a nice idea - and your also building a website - and that's impressive for a 12 year old. Keep doing it, you'll learn more and be able to improve on your programming skills.

Even if no-one uses it; your benefiting yourself by making it - keep on trying to improve & optimize it in any way possible!

Not offending your work (Good Job & Good Luck)
But you can create a thread with explanations or each error and warning.

EDIT: 1 year difference bruh. But i started scripting not from SA-MP but game development in age of 9 <3 After 1-2 years i learnt HTML/PHP and then i tried to learn animation but i suck at it because of poor timing,i think im better at it not :V.Then i joined this amazing community called "SA-MP".And my skills boosted up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT: 1 year difference bruh. But i started scripting not from SA-MP but game development in age of 9 <3 After 1-2 years i learnt HTML/PHP and then i tried to learn animation but i suck at it because of poor timing,i think im better at it not :V.Then i joined this amazing community called "SA-MP".And my skills boosted up.
WTF Bro!