Regarding cinematic SA-MP.

Noticed there are a lot of camera hacks or whatever you call it; that gives the individual the ability to catch cinematic in-game videos and be able to record it. I would be grateful and thankful if you give me the name of the mods and link if possible on the replies or the PMs. Thank you so much in advance!

If you mean flying camera than its eater samp functions on server or CamHack for GTA SA.
If you mean recording software, than its probably Fraps or ShadowPlay if you use nVidia.

Please note that while Fraps is resource hungry and very old it still works on any PC, while ShadowPlay is only for newer nVidia cards (as far as i know, but i could be wrong - ****** is your friend xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
If you mean flying camera than its eater samp functions on server or CamHack for GTA SA.
If you mean recording software, than its probably Fraps or ShadowPlay if you use nVidia.

Please note that while Fraps is resource hungry and very old it still works on any PC, while ShadowPlay is only for newer nVidia cards (as far as i know, but i could be wrong - ****** is your friend xD)
Downloaded the Cam Hack program, but it doesn't give me cinematic look to the camera angels. I just move around with the keys and the keyboards. You know those are shaking camera programs? Like the one here ...

I need one too.. I've been looking for a mod with a realistic cinematic move (not just moving and skipping like few meters while moving, in other words not moving properly and continually) but I did not find any, the ones I found just suck and discourage you to record a movie or a trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDaddy
Посмотреть сообщение
Downloaded the Cam Hack program, but it doesn't give me cinematic look to the camera angels. I just move around with the keys and the keyboards. You know those are shaking camera programs? Like the one here ...
I guess those are after effects, video editing

Not everything can be done with CamHack. CamHack can give you that smooth transition look that you can't do simply running around etc. Along with that, I believe it's video editing that gives it those movements in the video, CamHack couldn't do that as far as I'm aware.

Take a look at CamHunt. It is slight bit more powerful and has more features that CamHack. Also, CamHack is quite fiddly at best of times and at others does not even start.

camhack is sufficent if you know how to use it, you can edit the sensitivity of the movements..
after all you should know that its not only the program that builds a nice trailer or a video, its most likely your talent and the job you've done in it

Camhack won't work on 64 bit systems directly, you need to apply a patch.
But it's lite and useful, so I do recommend it. Thank you for that CamHunt suggestion, I'll look into it out of curiosity.