[Tool/Web/Other] [APP] SA-MP version changer

[APP]SA-MP VERSION CHANGER
I play on servers with diferent version. I must every time reinstall version of my sa-mp. I made aplication wich change the versions easly. For a good functional you must have one time installed any versions of sa-mp client. This program supported change of version to 0.1b, 0.2.2 R2, 0.2.2 R3, 0.2X and now to 0.2X U1. Program must be installed to the root of the GTA Game, standart Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\... More of the application reveal the screen and alone aplication. When is version changing samp client must be clossed.
Sorry for my bad english

Bugs report to this topic.

Download:

Old version:
Full installation: 2sahred.com or rapidshare.com
Source code(VB 6): 2shared.com or rapishare.com

Newest version:

Full installation: 2sahred.com
Source code(VB 6): 2shared.com

I won't use it because i don't need to use older versions, but that's a good idea, nice work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rb
I won't use it because i don't need to use older versions, but that's a good idea, nice work
nobody cares if you will use it or not... great job nechcinick!very usefull

Cool, good job

You can add GTA:U in there

Luxeon

good job

nice idea some of the server are still using 0.2.2R2-3 is usefull in tose cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxeon
You can add GTA:U in there

Luxeon
Hh, i can do it. Thanks for idea man

Edit: No, i dont do that. If you install united mod you can't play normal sa-mp. You modifi maps... I can add united support but it have no effect. You cant play united without united mod with united client.

you are noob and big thief first samp changer make CNIRY and you still his idea and code

Nice IDEA , very usefull