weird errors

hi guys i have a script with YSI but it's not working can you help me ?
PHP код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

// connexion message

new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[24+MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playeridnamesizeof(name));

format(stringsizeof(string), "%s has joined The Aviation Life."name);

SendClientMessageToAll(COULEUR_BLEUCLAIRstring);
    if(
fexist(UserPath(playerid)))
    {

INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra true, .extra playerid);

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_LOGINDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COULEUR_BLANC"Login",""COULEUR_BLANC"Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");
    }
    else
    {

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_REGISTERDIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COULEUR_BLANC"Registering...",""COULEUR_BLANC"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");
    }
    return 
1;

PHP код:
C:\Users\Dell pc\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\Main.pwn(108) : error 001expected token"-string end-"but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\Dell pc\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\Main.pwn(108) : warning 215expression has no effect
C
:\Users\Dell pc\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\Main.pwn(108) : error 001expected token";"but found "-string-"
C:\Users\Dell pc\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\Main.pwn(108) : warning 215expression has no effect
C
:\Users\Dell pc\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\Main.pwn(108) : error 001expected token"-string end-"but found "-identifier-"
C:\Users\Dell pc\Desktop\Life of Flying 0.3x\gamemodes\Main.pwn(108) : fatal error 107too many error messages on one line
Compilation aborted
.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
4 Errors

thank for the help

""COULEUR_BLANC"Registering...",""COULEUR_BLANC"Ty pe your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");

"COULEUR_BLANC" is your problem I think, you need to do "{coloridHere} string continue" to change colour

thank you i have deleted all "COULEUR_BLANC".

Chili9434 is correct. You should use {hex} for embedded colours.
You could also define them as this:
Код:
#define BLANC            "{FFFFFF}"