Watchdogs 2!

Can't wait to play this game, this one looks even even better. let's see how this turns out!

Watchdogs 2 Trailer

I just wish they could turn the crew and watch_dogs into one game

I enjoyed the storyline of the first series, pretty hyped for watchdogs 2.

*those graphics*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
I enjoyed the storyline of the first series, pretty hyped for watchdogs 2.

*those graphics*
I just liked watchdogs on the graphics and stories now they have a crew, looks better than other games though.

*Ubisoft $$$*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
*those graphics*
Remember the graphics in first game's trailers and gameplay vids? And remember how it magically got worse in the release? Those creepy windows!
Hopefully they learned from their mistakes, but well, its ubisoft, so dont give too much about the graphics yet.

Okay, I liked the first game, it was quite good in general, but quite disappointing compared to what they promised. Having a story about hackers and a set of minigames does not make it a "hacking game". Would be cool if they made it better this time, or at least doesnt advertise it as such, but as GTA with a hacker storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Remember the graphics in first game's trailers and gameplay vids? And remember how it magically got worse in the release? Those creepy windows!
Hopefully they learned from their mistakes, but well, its ubisoft, so dont give too much about the graphics yet.

Okay, I liked the first game, it was quite good in general, but quite disappointing compared to what they promised. Having a story about hackers and a set of minigames does not make it a "hacking game". Would be cool if they made it better this time, or at least doesnt advertise it as such, but as GTA with a hacker storyline.
If Ubisoft downgrade that shit, we'll fuck them up

*they just trick us again and again*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
but as GTA with a hacker storyline.
And they are doing pretty well on this.

No complains on graphics because they are most likely still better than alot other brands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice96
Посмотреть сообщение
If Ubisoft downgrade that shit, we'll fuck them up

*they just trick us again and again*
And yet, people will still give them money for preorders. No doubt, this happens every E3.

Will wait for reviews, btw I'm guessing they'll concentrate on online mode because The Division really turned out good despite of all the bugs and exploits

Watch Dogs was overhyped just like Overwatch, Ubisoft, Bethesda titles are always overhyped and people expect too much from them