Help for rcon ban

http://pastebin.com/E2aaH7hJ

This is my code

What do you have defined as 'ip'?

Im just copied that script D: can you help me i get banned when i use /rcon login

Get rid of that line and make sure your admin level is set to at least level 3 before trying to sign in. Because from the looks of it that is the only reason you are getting banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
Посмотреть сообщение
Get rid of that line and make sure your admin level is set to at least level 3 before trying to sign in. Because from the looks of it that is the only reason you are getting banned.
What is the possible code there? Because i cant see the user folder in the scriptfiles that why i need to login in rcon to set my admin.

In your scriptfiles folder you should have another folder you have to create yourself first. Then it should save it after you register.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
Посмотреть сообщение
In your scriptfiles folder you should have another folder you have to create yourself first. Then it should save it after you register.
Yes but he's not registed i tried to make a account through my script but it not works

Man as I said at your last thread, post your errors of your gamemode on pastebin and create thread, dont make two times thread for same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockefeller
Посмотреть сообщение
Man as I said at your last thread, post your errors of your gamemode on pastebin and create thread, dont make two times thread for same thing.
Sorry i thought ill post here i already post my errors in gamemode using pastebin