Checkpoints

Hi,

There is way with cheats teleport to checkpoint how to prevent this?

If it is a sequence of checkpoints, like a race, I would compare the time the player entered the current checkpoint with the time they entered the previous checkpoint and make a decision based off of that. From what I've encountered, most cheaters spam the button until they reach the second-to-last last checkpoint. Then they wait, only to finish right as the first legit player comes in sight in order not to immediately alert the admins. But if the race has more than three checkpoints this system should cover that.

On the other hand, if it concerns a single checkpoint I really see no efficient way to do this. I would probably continuously store the player's last known position. Should they enter the checkpoint, I would calculate the distance between the checkpoint and the last known position and make a decision based off the distance overcome within the set time frame.

If it's a race, do as Vince said.
if it's a single one, when you are showing it to player save the distance to the checkpoint, compare it with player's current vehicle's speed or if it's none, check with fastest car's speed, estimate how much would it take for the player to get there, if it's less than that it's most certainly a cheat (you can't get to anywhere faster than driving infernus in a direct line to there can you?)
although just warn admins about it, don't directly ban them.