warning 202: number of arguments do not match definition

C:\Users\Krexx\Desktop\Salem Role Play\gamemodes\SRP.pwn(570) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Krexx\Desktop\Salem Role Play\gamemodes\SRP.pwn(574) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Krexx\Desktop\Salem Role Play\gamemodes\SRP.pwn(57 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Krexx\Desktop\Salem Role Play\gamemodes\SRP.pwn(582) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Krexx\Desktop\Salem Role Play\gamemodes\SRP.pwn(586) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition

Lines:
Код:
case 0: // General Commands
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HELP_1, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "/me /do /s(hout) /l(ow) /b(local OOC chat) /a(nnotated)me /coin", "OK", "Back");
                    }
                    case 1: // Animations
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HELP_2, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Animations have not been created as of yet", "OK", "Back");
                    }
                    case 2: // Job Commands
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HELP_3, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Job Commands have not been created as of yet", "OK","Back");
                    }
                    case 3: // Business Commands
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HELP_4, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Business Commands have not been created as of yet", "OK","Back");
                    }
                    case 4: // FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
                    {
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HELP_5, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Future Reference", "OK","Back");
                    }

You forget the title(caption[]) in the ShowPlayerDialog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
You forget the title(caption[]) in the ShowPlayerDialog
Ah, thank you!

I come across a new error but this time it's when I test the /help command.

As you can see, it gives me the dialog but it says "Unknown Command" in the background and when I click on one, another dialog does not pop up with the commands as it is supposed to. Any suggestions on what's wrong?