Virtual Private Server SSD

Fixed!

Yes, you can run a SAMP server on the ovh's cheapest VPS but when you get more players online the server may be lagging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, you can run a SAMP server on the ovh's cheapest VPS but when you get more players online the server may be lagging.
It won't.

O.T. - You SURELY can, just keep in mind the amount of protection you're getting. It's good; however, it isn't the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
It won't.

O.T. - You SURELY can, just keep in mind the amount of protection you're getting. It's good; however, it isn't the best.
What I was trying to say was, if 50 players get to the Grove Street ir would lag there like hell, and yeah, DDoS protection isn't that good.

Port speed provided is 100mbps. Their Anti-DDoS protection for VPS only gives TCP protection, no UDP protection.

Fixed!

Don't purchase if you can't validate your information,they'll ask to send some ID,proof of address and some other nonsense if you can provide these stuff then go ahead,else you'll waste your time with their staff,but you'll probably get a refund .

2GB ram can handle more than 100-150 players easy (depends on the script tho). I don't know why others say it might lagg at 50 players or something, I assume it's because of 1core, but come on, this is a SA-MP server not a Minecraft one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha$H_Sexyboy
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't purchase if you can't validate your information,they'll ask to send some ID,proof of address and some other nonsense if you can provide these stuff then go ahead,else you'll waste your time with their staff,but you'll probably get a refund .
You will have this issue if you enter fake information or if you are ordering from a foreign country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0pion
Посмотреть сообщение
Would you please explain me what is TCP and UDP?
Huge differences
San Andreas Multiplayer uses the UDP protocol. It is fairly simple to do both TCP and UDP attacks with attack tools that are easily purchased off of sites, as long as the output of their tool is strong enough to limit connectivity to your server. With OVH Anti-DDoS Game, which is only provided with their dedicated game server lineup, you'll have both UDP and TCP protection but you're going to have to be ready to pay 79.00 per month or you can find a host that utilizes it.

Take Centos 6, it doesnt matter that 7 is newer, centos 7 is not capable with many SAMP plugins, ofc you can install some packages to make it work, but I strongly suggest you to use Centos 6