Star Wars

Ok guys, the last Star Wars movie was recommended to me by a good friend that has same taste in movies like me.
Now since i didnt watch any of star wars movies, in what order you suggest me to watch? By release order or how?

And please no spoilers, just name movies (episodes) in order or just say by which order to watch. Again, nothing about a movie, i dont like spoilers (i rarely watch trailers, and i i do i never watch them completely just not to spoil a movie)

Thx in advance.

Watch the original movies (4,5,6) in order. The new ones (1,2,3) suck imo, and arent really worth the time.
I havent watched the new one yet, cant tell if you need to know 1,2,3 for it. From what ive heard about it its okay, though no masterpiece, but isnt really a star wars movie (except for sharing the same universe). You could probably even watch and enjoy it without knowing any of the earlier movies.

If you're young, you won't like 4 5 and 6 as much as 1 2 and 3, but if you managed to avoid the major spoilers, the order should be this: 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, 7.

Please keep in mind that the first three movies were made in the 80s.
The visual effects won't seem that good to you, but they are brilliant considering their time.

I was born in 1990, and this is post nr. 1990. Cheers!