World War Roleplay

Roleplaying is Roleplaying, Which cannot be mixed with Deathmatching, or it will turn to RPG, in which you may RP and May DM, but they both can't be mixed...

So I suggest, you might make an RP script, Which is in Old days, using only old cars in GTA SA, which looks like WW2 cars, and also u should RP to kill, and use Los Santos to be the team which included "Russia, America, and their allies", And Tierra Robada or something to be "Germany and its allies" and that's all, RP wars between them, and rp issues inside it, It would be very cute, and contact me if u needed help.

World War RP sounds horrendous. It's great that we have an apocalypse RP kind.. But mixing DM and RP will lead to Powergame everywhere.

I am glad this was brought back or even searched for as it shows the interest on this topic. I did get to work on this as far as getting almost all dynamic systems done, but after I spilled tea over my keyboard and trying to turn it on right after, I damaged the HDD (as the tea had gone through the keyboard and motherboard). I lost the project and thus I did not have any interest in starting this all over again from zero.

EDIT: To those who say that DM is DM and should not be mixed with roleplay; never did I mention that this would turn into a battlefield. There would be limitations and those "battlefields" would most likely be under the admin supervision. In theory, everyone would play under normal circumstances, with the exception of continuously having
army police patrols (not local police; such thing didn't exist in my script) and an even bigger government influence, which would actually prevent houses from being bought from others who do not have local passports etcetera. EVERYTHING would be government based and they'd have the most influence over things; of course with limitations set from the management team or be pushed to do something new again under the influence of the management team (like war periods).

RPG mode also turn into battlefield..

I had an idea somewhat like this before. I think it can workout great. It would be even better if someone can get a translator api to work in SAMP and let russians play russians😂
(Then you can actually capitalize on 'all' the SAMP players)