Quick and Easy question

Hi i need help with this code.. im rlly new and i cannot figure out whats wrong:
Im trying to make it so when you open the gate it opens to a certain team What do we type in and where to make it declare you want this gate to open to this team only.
here is the code:

Code:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/opengate", true) == 0)
  {
  if(TEAM != FBI) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are not FBI to open this gate."); // message to player if you are not fbi.
  MoveObject(gate1, x+3, y, z, speed of moving); // x, y, z coordinates should be used same as in createobject | speed of moving should be 2.
  MoveObject(gate2, x+3, y, z, speed of moving); // x, y, z coordinates should be used same as in createobject | speed of moving should be 2.
  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "LVPD gates are opening..."); // message to you that the gate is opening.
   return 1;
}
All help appreciated

whats the error?

this is everything the compiler says:

Code:
C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Rpg serv 2 (NON GLITCHED)\gamemodes\gf.pwn(6930) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Rpg serv 2 (NON GLITCHED)\gamemodes\gf.pwn(7116) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "gate1"
C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Rpg serv 2 (NON GLITCHED)\gamemodes\gf.pwn(8474) : error 017: undefined symbol "TEAM"
C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Rpg serv 2 (NON GLITCHED)\gamemodes\gf.pwn(8475) : error 017: undefined symbol "Gate1"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
Plus when i type this in: new TEAM;
it'll say undefined symbol COP
or can u give me a source that alrdy has the gates and it has driver tests, icons, car buying.. like.. Redgies RP on official server status

you need to define TEAM and gate1

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=24634.0