Hello im making a CounterStrike server, now its like TDM, but i want to make it like Search and Destroy on Call of duty or CS.
I donґt know how to make this code so im asking here for help.
The code consist that Terrorist can plant the bomb, and if it explode they will win, else if the Polices defuse the bomb they will win.

« Would help if you handed out some code to aid in making this command, but you know, Scripting Help isn't really for making you a command...
But if someone was going to be kind, then they'd need some basis to go on, rather than nothing and guess everything. » - Sew_Suni

Like everytime, you have give us some code. There is not a request script section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
« Would help if you handed out some code to aid in making this command, but you know, Scripting Help isn't really for making you a command...
But if someone was going to be kind, then they'd need some basis to go on, rather than nothing and guess everything. » - Sew_Suni

Like everytime, you have give us some code. There is not a request script section.
The problem is that i donґt know how to script this.
Here is code like i want, but solidfiles doesnґt work for me... i donґt know why.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=527055

just learn how to script pawn it is very easy to make TDM gamemodes !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eymeric69
Посмотреть сообщение
just learn how to script pawn it is very easy to make TDM gamemodes !
Its easy to script, thanks for your helply comment, better donґt post anything if you wonґt help.
I know itґs easy i have wroted my own server, this this its little hard for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karoliko
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is that i donґt know how to script this.
Here is code like i want, but solidfiles doesnґt work for me... i donґt know why.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=527055
Alright, so you need to learn script first. If you have never scripted, on't try to start a project. You have to learn by yourself. There is some good tutorials to script.
If you need help with your code, even its basic, we are here to help you.
Good luck.

I will not make code for you lol.

But here are some tips: make new var called Bomb or something and BombActive, then when TT is placing the bomb do this: Bomb = gettime()+60; And now CT will have 60secs do defuse the bomb and also do BombActive = 1; then in 1s timer do this: if((gettime() > Bomb) && BombActive == 1) and now make your script for winning and killing near people. Then in OnPlayerKeyStateChange check if player is holding some key and then this: if((gettime() > Bomb) && BombActive == 1) and now make CT win (you will make that script deff..) and BombActive = 0;