Tried to put X337 Gang system +REP

I used to update YSI(Version 4) Files but there is a problem while compiling and it is

Код:
C:\Users\Slifer\Desktop\University Of Stunting[0.3x]\pawno\include\YSI\y_debug.inc(277) : warning 219: local variable "str" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Slifer\Desktop\University Of Stunting[0.3x]\pawno\include\YSI\y_debug.inc(339) : warning 219: local variable "str" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Slifer\Desktop\University Of Stunting[0.3x]\pawno\include\YSI\y_debug.inc(344) : warning 219: local variable "str" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:          22940 bytes
Code size:          1310044 bytes
Data size:          2562216 bytes
Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes; estimated max. usage: unknown, due to recursion
Total requirements: 3911584 bytes
3 Warnings.

If you can help me it will be ok

Try to changes str > ctophastr

WIth the same error

You should have a function / public function which have "str" in variable. You have to rename it.

Should i change it to specfic name or any name?

Be careful on what you are changing.

What they are suggesting is for you to change YOUR MODES str, not the includes.

Another option maybe to make sure you have the latest version of YSI.

I think if i have downloaded the latest version of YSI the gamemode will be screwed up

Okay. So somewhere in your script you have like this (This is just for example)
PHP код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    new 
str[128];

str blah blah blah

new str[128];

str blah blah blah

new str[128];

str blah blah blah

return 1;

Okay so THIS IS JUST FOR EXAMPLE. Somewhere in you public or in ZCMD or whereever you are using that str you have new str more than one time. For one publc or zcmd or stock or anything just leave first new str you find. Delete other (not from whole GM just under that public or zcmd or stock).

If this ddidn't helped or if you didn't understand it just post again and help will be there soon

i'm really sorry but the main problem in the include i wish you can help me, btw the main Gang system is not in the gamemode, but when i have updated YSI version, it caused this

If you've used str in the gamemode at all, then change it's name to ctophastr. especially if you've used
Код:
new str[whateversize];
at the top of your script.

Leave the includes one as they are, but just see if it'll allow it.

If the changes don't let it go, then the issue is with the include somehow.