mysql_tquery - No callback specified, skipping result saving

Hi all,

I'm new with the MySQL threaded queries, however I've been working my way through things. I am using the latest up to date version of BlueG's MySQL. I have a function called LoadUserData. Unfortunately, I'm unable to retrieve the result from the database without passing through a callback to mysql_tquery. Code is below:

Код:
forward LoadUserData(playerid, dbid);
public LoadUserData(playerid, dbid){
	//this stock takes the ID passed to it and queries the user table
	//it then stores info in the player enum
	new query[128], rows, fields;
	mysql_format(mysql, query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM `user` WHERE `id` = %i LIMIT 1;", dbid);
    mysql_tquery(mysql, query);
    cache_get_data(rows, fields, mysql);
    if(rows){
        User[playerid][id] = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "id");  //user id
        cache_get_field_content(0, "username", User[playerid][username], mysql, 24);    //username
        User[playerid][id] = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "level");  //level
        User[playerid][pass] = 0; //password..never going to need this really so overwritten
        cache_get_field_content(0, "timestamp", User[playerid][timestamp], mysql, 10);    //timestamp
        GetPlayerIp(playerid, User[playerid][ip_address], 16);  //set ip address
        return true;
	}else{
     	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "--------------------------------------------------------");
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "An error occurred loading user information. Please try again.");
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "If the problem persists, contact system administrators.");

SetTimerEx("DelayedKick", 1000, false, "i", playerid);
        return false;
	}
}
My MySQL log is giving me the following error:

Код:
[18:35:02] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - no callback specified, skipping result saving
I realise obviously that the results aren't being saved into the cache...but how do I fix that, so I can retrieve the data there? Should I be using mysql_query instead? Or is there a way to do this with mysql_tquery?

Many thanks.

It's neither an error, nor a warning. As you have enabled debug mode, it just says that the mysql_tquery hasn't a callback specified which in case of INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE would be fine but on SELECT you must always specify a callback.

pawn Код:
mysql_tquery(connectionHandle, query[], callback[] = "", format[] = "", {Float,_}:...);
So let's say you want to retrieve the data after executing the query in a callback called "OnPlayerDataLoad". That'd be:
pawn Код:
mysql_tquery(mysql, "SELECT ...", "OnPlayerDataLoad", "i", playerid);
which the callback has one parameter and that is an integer. Calling the cache functions directly without an active cache or not to the callback specified will give no active cache warning.

Here's an example script to take a look at, if you are interested: https://github.com/pBlueG/SA-MP-MySQ...stem-cache.pwn

One last note, using debug log will slow down the queries and honestly you do not needed at all. Don't call mysql_log so by default errors and warnings will be written in a file - that's all you need.

This is an example of threaded (non-lagging) way:

pawn Код:
forward LoadUserData(playerid, dbid);
public LoadUserData(playerid, dbid){
    //this stock takes the ID passed to it and queries the user table
    //it then stores info in the player enum
    new query[128], rows, fields;
    mysql_format(mysql, query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM `user` WHERE `id` = %i LIMIT 1;", dbid);
    mysql_tquery(mysql, query, "OnUserDataLoaded", "d", playerid);
}

forward OnUserDataLoaded(playerid);
public OnUserDataLoaded(playerid) {
    if(!cache_get_row_count(mysql)) {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "--------------------------------------------------------");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "An error occurred loading user information. Please try again.");
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "If the problem persists, contact system administrators.");

SetTimerEx("DelayedKick", 1000, false, "i", playerid);

return false;
    }

User[playerid][id] = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "id");  //user id
    cache_get_field_content(0, "username", User[playerid][username], mysql, 24);    //username
    User[playerid][id] = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "level");  //level
    User[playerid][pass] = 0; //password..never going to need this really so overwritten
    cache_get_field_content(0, "timestamp", User[playerid][timestamp], mysql, 10);    //timestamp
    GetPlayerIp(playerid, User[playerid][ip_address], 16);  //set ip address

return true;
}

Thank you both very much. Understand all that now and fixed my issue