how remove objects added by SA-MP?

At start any server, SA-MP adds objects to GTA map (isn't gamemode).

how remove this objects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoEXE
Посмотреть сообщение
At start any server, SA-MP adds objects to GTA map (isn't gamemode).

how remove this objects?
RemoveBuildingForPlayer !!
Read More on Wiki SAMP

SA:MP didn't added any objects on the map. They added skins. If you want remove BUILD use RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRadius) like Amunra said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunra
Посмотреть сообщение
RemoveBuildingForPlayer !!
Read More on Wiki SAMP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
SA:MP didn't added any objects on the map. They added skins. If you want remove BUILD use RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, modelid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:fRadius) like Amunra said.
WOW, how didn't I think?

I'm not stupid or ignorant programming, much less for GTA SA and / or SA-MP.

if you want to check it, use Map editor to these coordinates (221.9614, 1239.0225, 1083.6190) and then enters the game and see those same coordinates with a game mode of 0.

I can not delete these objects with RemoveBuildingForPlayer because they are not standard models GTA SA, nor with DestroyObject because I have the objectid.

Put a screen here. Btw you don't need to be rude when we are trying to help you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
Put a screen here. Btw you don't need to be rude when we are trying to help you..
The gamemode is completely made by me from new file, if they have doubt.

Wow, just wow...

This is a normal interior by the looks.

RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 14717, 222.8281, 1245.8359, 1082.8750, 0.25);

There is the line you'd also have got from the editor on how to delete it...

If you also looked around, there's like 10 interiors around this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, just wow...

This is a normal interior by the looks.

RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 14717, 222.8281, 1245.8359, 1082.8750, 0.25);

There is the line you'd also have got from the editor on how to delete it...

If you also looked around, there's like 10 interiors around this.
I know that.
I don't want to remove the interior, I want to remove furniture and objects created within it without having to re-build it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoEXE
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that.
I don't want to remove the interior, I want to remove furniture and objects created within it without having to re-build it.
I think you just be better off, taking the exterior shell, and placing it elsewhere, if you need the interior furniture moved.

Chances are it's one of the Burglary interiors, or one of the special interiors, and that's why you're not finding the IDs.

Really, though, what you're asking is so specific that most won't understand it, and you shouldn't be all anti about it when they don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you just be better off, taking the exterior shell, and placing it elsewhere, if you need the interior furniture moved.

Chances are it's one of the Burglary interiors, or one of the special interiors, and that's why you're not finding the IDs.

Really, though, what you're asking is so specific that most won't understand it, and you shouldn't be all anti about it when they don't
Ok, I'm sorry. I do understand. These interiors are added by GTA at start the game for the furniture system of the single player, means?

Sorry for my bad English, I'm having trouble putting together sentences.