CZ California Cops and Robbers MYSQL

Please help me, everytime I try to upload the .sql file of the gamemode it says

SQL query:

-- -- Database: `ccnr` -- DELIMITER $$ -- -- Functions -- CREATE DEFINER=`bondowocopz`@`localhost` FUNCTION `time_function`(`ATIME` DATETIME) RETURNS varchar(100) CHARSET latin1 BEGIN DECLARE INF VARCHAR(100); DECLARE NWT VARCHAR(100); DECLARE TAG TINYINT; SET TAG = 0; SET INF = DATE_FORMAT(ATIME, "%Y%m%d%H%i%s"); SET NWT = DATE_FORMAT(NOW(), "%Y%m%d%H%i%s"); /* Just a moment */ IF (INF = NWT) THEN SET INF = 'Just a moment'; SET TAG = 1; END IF; /* in * seconds ago */ IF (SUBSTR(INF, 1, 12) = SUBSTR(NWT, 1, 12)) AND (TAG = 0) THEN SET INF = CONCAT(SUBSTR(NWT, 13, 2) - SUBSTR(INF, 13, 2), ' seconds ago'); SET TAG = 1; END IF; /* in * minutes ago */ IF (SUBSTR(INF, 1, 10) = SUBSTR(NWT, 1, 10)) AND (TAG = 0) THEN SET INF = CONCAT(SUBSTR(NWT, 11, 2) - SUBSTR(INF, 11, 2), ' minutes ago'); SET TAG = 1; END IF; /* in * hours ago */ IF (SUBSTR(INF, 1, = SUBST[...]

MySQL said: Documentation

#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

Please help me I need to fix this

I'm perfectly sure you don't know jack dip about scripting or mysql or whatever, but can you read?

#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

What do you understand from this? cuz what I and alot of people that don't even know what mysql is would understand that you need to connect with a higher privilege/access to the database, AKA don't use free mysql hosts.

It's.. not a free host.

I tried godaddy's one, and evolution-host's one.

None of them worked.

Pretty sure that means you're using a mysql user that doesn't have access. Instead of importing, open the file and copy the whole thing, then go into your database, click the sql tab and paste the query and see if it inserts from there

Same error please help

It still sounds like a MySQL user issue. Are you accessing all this trough PHPMyAdmin? Is this paid hosting? You may have to contact the web host support if you're using paid hosting and doing it directly through PhpMyAdmin

It worked on my local host but doesn't work on this

Quote:

CREATE PROCEDURE and CREATE FUNCTION require the CREATE ROUTINE privilege. They might also require the SUPER privilege, depending on the DEFINER value, as described later in this section.

[...]

If a user value is given for the DEFINER clause, it should be a MySQL account specified as 'user_name'@'host_name' (the same format used in the GRANT statement), CURRENT_USER, or CURRENT_USER(). The default DEFINER value is the user who executes the CREATE PROCEDURE or CREATE FUNCTION statement. This is the same as specifying DEFINER = CURRENT_USER explicitly.

If you specify the DEFINER clause, these rules determine the valid DEFINER user values:

If you do not have the SUPER privilege, the only permitted user value is your own account, either specified literally or by using CURRENT_USER. You cannot set the definer to some other account.

If you have the SUPER privilege, you can specify any syntactically valid account name. If the account does not exist, a warning is generated.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/...procedure.html

So, replace "bondowocopz" with whatever the username is. Or remove the DEFINER clause entirely.

it worked ty