About vbulletin.

Is it possible to use vbulletin like a website? Do they provide host and domain? Anyone use before vbulletin? Or we will need to own a website first then only we purchase vbulletin and use on our website? Need help! Please and thank you

Its just a theme u have to buy your own domain. havent made a website/forums before?

Yes sir, this is my first time. So thats mean i must get a host and domain first only I can use the vbulletin?

vbulletin is a Paid Software [Skeleton] it can be used with various Vbullitein Theams

@Question: Yes you need domain and host

More info: i consider u use SMF if u wanna save some $$

More Extra Info: Pm me or give me ur skype

Vbulletin is a hell of expensive , I don't think it's worthy.

Thank to all of you for the answer

I would choose MyBB over SMF if you're going the free route (SMF has been found to have many security vulnerabilities), vBulletin is too expensive if you're not receiving any donations yet; if you have the money to buy it then go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
I would choose MyBB over SMF if you're going the free route (SMF has been found to have many security vulnerabilities), vBulletin is too expensive if you're not receiving any donations yet; if you have the money to buy it then go for it.
may i know the "SMF has been found to have many security vulnerabilities" Stuff ?