RNPC vs FCNPC

What's up friends?

Well, I have a doubt about the plugin's FCNPC and RNPC, and the truth is that I have used both and are good, but the question really ...

Which is better?

We know that RNPC having good time that is not updated, which has its bug's like when the NPC's are switched off at random, and by FCNPC is the bug or incompatibility rather (do not know if it happens in the last release of OrMiscl version, I remember) that gives crash at startup (eg mode Kitten game, their latest release recently).

What is faster?

I really do not know, I've used both and therefore have included 100+ NPC's and I have no problems.

What has more features?

Apparently FCNPC.

What do you think ?, I am currently using RNPC in my zombie server and it's going very well.

Greetings from Venezuela, use ****** translator.

FCNPC: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=428066
RNPC: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=355849

FCNPC is much faster for most people (RNPC depends on the HDD speed. As you can run many NPCs your HDD is quite fast), and has some cool features like setting the aimvector for NPCs, which isnt possible with RNPC. However when linking the recordings directory to a ramdisk the file overhead can be neglected, making RNPC really fast, and probably fixing the random NPC crashes. I dont have any direct comparisons to FCNPC for that, but I guess it can keep up pretty well when using a ramdisk, might even be faster in some cases. Unfortunately this requires root access in Linux, and isnt easy to do in Windows, so its not an option for everyone.

RNPC, however, offers the rec generation, which allows playing long complex routes and tasks without any further need for scripting. FCNPC cant do that (afaik, Im not up to date with the current versions), meaning you have script those routes, making FCNPC scripts larger.

Some people like to use FCNPC and RNPC alongside, using RNPC for the rec generation, and FCNPC for the playback and NPC controls. Thats what Id recommend at the moment, as it combines the advantages and "fixes" most disadvantages of both plugins.