Problem with objects rep+

Today i have added new maps to server but i got one problem now i can't see my old maps...

Explane a little bit more please.

I have latest version of streamer, and there are a lot of objects.

This mean nothing. If you don't give any explications, any codes or something like that we won't able to help you ...

What i need to explain more just i have there createobject(...., at "ongamemodeinit" and what more, tell me what you need to know?

One object:
Код:
CreateObject(19377, 2817.83130, 2668.52466, 9.89860,   0.00000, 90.00000, 90.00000);

Tell us what is the problem with CreateObject(...) ? You have to put them under OnGameInit(...), yes. Check this if needed : https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateObject

Idk what is problem but i can explain what i can see there, when i put new objects on top of the "OnGameModeInit" i can see only new objects from the top, and little bit of my old objects.When me try to put new objects at at the end of "OnGameModeInit" i can see my old objects with some new objects but not full objects/maps...

Alright. Show us your OnGameModeInit().

////

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijata
Посмотреть сообщение
I have latest version of streamer, and there are a lot of objects.
Just having the streamer plugin won't work, uou have to convert your object-codes:
1) Open your script and press Ctrl + H for "Replace text".
2) In the "Search for" field type: CreateObject
3) In the "Replace with" field type: CreateDynamicObject
4) You will be asked for confirmation and then click "Yes to all".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayrion
Посмотреть сообщение
This mean nothing. If you don't give any explications, any codes or something like that we won't able to help you ...
The information he gave us is enough to understand what his problem is. If you can't help, just don't.