all cmds not working !

REMOVED!

You read what "Instalation.txt" says?
EDIT: Just download and check what .zip haves. are you sure that you compile it and Put the filterscript at server.cfg
(Just checking, Sorry for stupid questions ^^)
EDIT2: (Non-English) Banti lia mghribi mn smia seft lia Message f prive, ila kenti meghribi!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillNasr
Посмотреть сообщение
You read what "Instalation.txt" says?
EDIT: Just download and check what .zip haves. are you sure that you compile it and Put the filterscript at server.cfg
(Just checking, Sorry for stupid questions ^^)
EDIT2: (Non-English) Banti lia mghribi mn smia seft lia Message f prive, ila kenti meghribi!!
i read the installation.txt and i am do all but cmds not working
Anti-cheat is working when i use weapons hacks and all but i think its from some return values
example: akill command

its was
Код:
CMD:akill(playerid,params[]) {
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 1) {
	    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 3|| IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) {
		    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /akill [playerid]");
	    	new player1, playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
			player1 = strval(params);

if(IsPlayerConnected(player1) && player1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) {
				if( (PlayerInfo[player1][Level] == ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] && PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] ) )
					return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "You cannot akill the highest level admin");
				CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"AKILL");
				GetPlayerName(player1, playername, sizeof(playername));	GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
				format(string,sizeof(string),"Administrator %s has killed you",adminname);	SendClientMessage(player1,blue,string);
				format(string,sizeof(string),"You have killed %s",playername); SendClientMessage(playerid,blue,string);
				return AC_BS_SetPlayerHealth(player1,0.0); // this is the different
			} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Player is not connected");
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
	} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You must be logged in to use this commands");
	return 1;
}
after updating
Код:
		    if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /akill [playerid]");
	    	new player1, playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];

if( (PlayerInfo[player1][Level] == ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] && PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] ) )
					return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "You cannot akill the highest level admin");
				GetPlayerName(player1, playername, sizeof(playername));	GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
				format(string,sizeof(string),"Administrator %s has killed you",adminname);	SendClientMessage(player1,blue,string);
				format(string,sizeof(string),"You have killed %s",playername); SendClientMessage(playerid,blue,string);
				AC_BS_SetPlayerHealth(player1,0.0); // this is the different
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
	} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You must be logged in to use this commands");
	return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slawiii
Посмотреть сообщение
i read the installation.txt and i am do all but cmds not working
Anti-cheat is working when i use weapons hacks and all but i think its from some return values
example: akill command

its was
Код:

return AC_BS_SetPlayerHealth(player1,0.0); // this is the different
	return 1;
}
after updating
Код:

AC_BS_SetPlayerHealth(player1,0.0); // this is the different
	return 1;
}
I tested it, works perfectly. it haves only one command (/anticheat) that's all i found

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillNasr
Посмотреть сообщение
I tested it, works perfectly. it haves only one command (/anticheat) that's all i found
i am talking about my gamemode not filterscript, all command of my gamemode doen't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slawiii
Посмотреть сообщение
i am talking about my gamemode not filterscript, all command of my gamemode doen't work
Well,idk why;but im sure its from the FS. try another one

Maybe you are using more than one command procesor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karoliko
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe you are using more than one command procesor...
what do you mean with processor

All your commands are in CMD: ? or in what type?

yes all my command is CMD: ( i am using zcmd.inc )