Game Freezing

Greetings,

I know there are several posts about this but none of them seem to have responses that help me specifically. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series laptop.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60 GHz
Memory: 8.00 GB RAM (7.88 GB usable)
Current Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz

Windows 10 came with the laptop.

The issue: While playing the game in Multiplayer, I can play for a certain amount of time until the game begins freezing. Then it freezes completely, to the point I can't even alt-tab, move my mouse, or make any action. It affects my whole laptop, because if I'm on Teamspeak 3 mid-sentence, it will freeze that too and leave my microphone on.

I don't know the best way to describe the issue, it's easier to see than describe. But basically - The game freezes while I'm playing. Makes the game unplayable. Doesn't do this in Singleplayer or on any other game.

EDIT:

I should also mention I've already tried various methods including:
Removing all modifications
Reinstalling
Deleting the .set file in the GTA User Files
Running in Compatibility and Administrator mode

I still have your problem since October 2015. I haven't had a solution since there and I sought on ******* (videos which explained this problem), web, forums, all. I haven't found the solution.
I opened a topic, too: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=597105

My computer characteristics:
Operative system: Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel Core i7-4500U CPU 1.80GHz 2.40GHz
RAM: 4 GB
System type: 64 bit (64x)
Producer:: Acer
My graphics card: AMD Radeon Graphics HD 8670

https://*********/kCs5gdmZrCE?t=3m47s

Tried to record a video of the freezing occurring for me. Not sure how much it helps.

I have the same problem, my situation is worse than yours and my audio sticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco1
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the same problem, my situation is worse than yours and my audio sticks.
Mine also does, it just didn't record in the video for some reason.

I think it's a problem of windows 10, but about the recent updates of windows 10 because when I installed it, it worked well until about the end of 2015. When I had windows 8, samp worked well, too.