when vehicle fall in water i want to......

when vehicle fall in water i want to...... this car is broken car [ [ I am bad for english ]]

example:
1.) I drive my car and fall in water ...
2.) This car .. Respawn to park's car and car is broken

do u understand me ? I am bad english....

[[ I use South Central script ]]

U mean it be Blowed u and tp u again in the nearest Ground?
But any way this Theard have to be moved to Scripting Help.

I believe he is saying if a car goes into water, it'll be destroyed and then wants that car moved back to its parked position, but still destroyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR3TT
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe he is saying if a car goes into water, it'll be destroyed and then wants that car moved back to its parked position, but still destroyed
Yes of Course,, This is Roleplay That's true

Lemme guess, It's impossible..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noris
Посмотреть сообщение
Lemme guess, It's impossible..
Nope why would you say that? I'm only beginning pawn but I bet you could get functions to detect if a car is in water and if it is, then return back to parked position which it can get from a database. You just need to find someone to make it.

I think there is call back to check if the player is in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR3TT
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope why would you say that? I'm only beginning pawn but I bet you could get functions to detect if a car is in water and if it is, then return back to parked position which it can get from a database. You just need to find someone to make it.
What about check if actor is performing swim animation which seem to be in water ofcourse? Not sure if it will work nor will make the server laggy as fuck. I dont think so about ****** fly hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noris
Посмотреть сообщение
What about check if actor is performing swim animation which seem to be in water ofcourse? Not sure if it will work nor will make the server laggy as fuck. I dont think so about ****** fly hack.
If they're in a car it wouldn't matter their animation. They don't change to the swim animation while in the car. You'd have to check for the vehicle in water and set the car damage to make it destroyed and then change it's position to where it was parked on the server and keep the damage. I wish I had the knowledge to actually try code this however. Hopefully someone with knowledge sees this and helps you OP

When a car spawns, it's going to respawn where it was originally anyway, so all you need to do is make a variable tracking if the car itself can be driven, and set it's engine to off if it cannot be, or freeze the player when they get in the driver seat.

If the car is going to land in water, well, the water is all the same height, so if you check the height of the car every few seconds, you'll no doubt find it hitting the lower end, and can use that to check as to how it died, in a ROUGH way.