Next samp version

How soon will a new samp version appear?

Wasn't this the last one?

Last one? They stop working on SAMP?!

It's not really decided yet:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
And.... not sure if I should be happy or sad , you just said that 0.3 might be the last version of SA-MP.
So no 0.4? Anyways good old times
Lets hope it will contuine.

@Meller Nope, 0.3's base will be used.

@Andrei No they haven't. There is no current release date for a new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
@Meller Nope, 0.3's base will be used.

@Andrei No they haven't. There is no current release date for a new version.
Then this is the end of me playing SAMP because 0.3.7 is making my computer freeze, other versions work good.. and I play samp for 5 years.. this was the best game for me..

Just run samp and gta sa as windows xp.

Oh this discussion again... God, oh god. Why do people need to make these topics over and over. Next version comes later, at some point maybe, or later, or not. To fix your crash, try some of the million crash fixing options.

- try moving the game folder
- try deleting Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/gta_sa.set
- try enabling compatibility mode on gta_sa.exe
- try and ******

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh this discussion again... God, oh god. Why do people need to make these topics over and over. Next version comes later, at some point maybe, or later, or not. To fix your crash, try some of the million crash fixing options.

- try moving the game folder
- try deleting Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files/gta_sa.set
- try enabling compatibility mode on gta_sa.exe
- try and ******
I wouldn't ask about next version if I could fix this issue, I tried all things I found, even changed to win8.1, win 10, back to 7 also reinstalled 7, nothing worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
I wouldn't ask about next version if I could fix this issue, I tried all things I found, even changed to win8.1, win 10, back to 7 also reinstalled 7, nothing worked.
I'm not expert, but it might be computer problem, because others don't have problems like you do. Try playing gta sa singleplayer, if it still freezes, then it's something wrong with gta (download another one from diffrent web page, if you don't have original one). If it freezes in multiplayer only, try playing on diffrent server. Make sure you disable any antiviruses that are running (except windows defender), they can steal you much RAM that will lead to freeze.