Need Help, Not spawning

i have a rp gamemode like NG:RP (i buy it from my friend). i has compile it and add mysql information to the script and run the server, i'm connected to the server but the registation step not comes up and i still at the textdraw [Checking your accounts] i wait for 2 min and i got disconnected bcos login timeout. i was telling this to my friend but he cant do anything.

(i dont have any screenshot)

please help me here.

First of all: If this is indeed the NG-RP script then don't expect any help.
Second: Have you set up all the MySQL stuff correctly? Have a database running? Have the correct details in your script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all: If this is indeed the NG-RP script then don't expect any help.
Second: Have you set up all the MySQL stuff correctly? Have a database running? Have the correct details in your script?
1. idk know this a real NG script or not bcoz i buy it from my friend and he say "this gamemode is same like NG:RP but better", but if you want to check i'll give it.
2. yeah i have setup all of mysql stuff, i has check everything inside this script.

please i need help, i has buy that script for $42 .

You had wasted your money. NG-RP actively looks out for servers using their scripts and takes them down as they're a registered business.

Anyhow, check your mysql log file, it does indeed sound like it isn't connecting to the databse.