Pawno crashes

Hi all,

I am having such a trouble with my pawno. Today I have just customized a gate script and inputted it into my current project but when I compiled pawno crashed. It said that it has been compiled at the left down corner but the compiler crashes and I have to close it.

Any idea why this happens?

Can you show us the latest code you added?
Also make sure you didn't miss any brackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you show us the latest code you added?
Also make sure you didn't miss any brackets.
+1. In general this happens when you miss brackets. Also if you didn't miss brackets, put the new script here which you added before you get crash.

The new script is IceBilizard's gate system. I edited it and inputted it to my script. Does compiler crash if you use dini for gate saving and mysql for account saving?

Damn dude, get in to your code and start looking.

If you have an older version, when it wasn't crashing and the current version and used winmerge, you'd likely find the issue, rather than trying to make a problem with a random posting on your thread because you are obviously missing something.

You need to look at your problem, and look properly.

Here's a tip: comment out the section you recently added and compile the script. If it works fine, make the commented section smaller and smaller and you will find out the cause eventually.

You might want to run a Missing Bracket Finder ( just to assure if this is or not the problem ). I've also faced this problem and the Missing Bracket Finder fixed it for me You should give it a try, it's really efficient and atleast you know if the problem is from there or not.

Link: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=291018

Good luck buddy!