Computer for sa-mp 1080p?

Recently my friends computer somehow got fried and now she needs a new one... since i don't know much about hardware maybe you guys can help. It will be only used for browsing the internet/watching movies and playing sa-mp. It would be nice if it could run at 60fps@1080p (vanilla gta, no mods). Any recommendations? Thanks

Pretty much any PC can run GTASA on 1080 given the graphic card supports it, so if you want my opinion she should invest most of the money getting a good monitor instead of the PC itself, cuz almost any half decent GPU can give you 100 frames on GTA:SA.

Any $300 USD laptop will work. GTA San Andreas isn't a demanding game at all.

Country? Budget in mind?

pretty much any modern system can run SA:MP, and to be honest if they're only going to be using it for SA:MP and movie/internet browsing I would suggest using a laptop, 4gb ram and a decent processor and you're golden.

running gta sa at 60fps@1080p

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение

LOL
?
im not understanding this meme

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

LOL
That might seem silly because it's a really old game but you would be surprised how many people still play it at 1366x768 or lower and barely get 40fps. And i'm not talking about players from third world countries either. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
Посмотреть сообщение
?
im not understanding this meme
it wasnt meant to be a meme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimble
Посмотреть сообщение
That might seem silly because it's a really old game but you would be surprised how many people still play it at 1366x768 or lower and barely get 40fps. And i'm not talking about players from third world countries either. :P
what's the point of playing gta sa on 1080p?? like i would understand if you want to play next-gen games in 1080p but gta sa??

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
it wasnt meant to be a meme

what's the point of playing gta sa on 1080p?? like i would understand if you want to play next-gen games in 1080p but gta sa??
Playing in your monitors native resolution is usually better, I personally play in 1440p, some people I know even play in 4K.