Derby Helpp

Guys please I need some help
Now I use this cmd in my server
Quote:

CMD:derby(playerid,params[]) {
if(InSideHouse[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"* Sorry, you must exit the house (/exith) to use the commands.");
if(CagedPlayer[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"* Sorry, you cannot use this command while caged.");
if(ToiletedPlayer[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"* Sorry, you cannot use any commands while in a toilet.");
if(IsAFK[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Sorry, you cannot use this command while in AFK mode");
if(InRace[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"* Sorry, you cannot use this command while racing.");
if(Minigame[playerid]) { SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"* Sorry, you must type /exitm to exit from this Mini Game."); return GameTextForPlayer(playerid, " ~w~ type ~r~~h~/exitm ~w~to exit",3000,3); }
if(Specing[playerid]) { SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,"* Sorry, you are not supposed to use this command at the moment."); return GameTextForPlayer(playerid, " ~y~ type /specoff to exit",3000,3); }
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Jailed] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_BRIGHTRED,"You cannot escape your punishment!");
if (GetPlayerState(playerid) == 2)
{
Minigame[playerid] = 1;
new Random = random(sizeof(RaddomSpawns));
SetPlayerPos(playerid, RaddomSpawns[Random][0], RaddomSpawns[Random][1], RaddomSpawns[Random][2]);
SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, RaddomSpawns[Random][3]);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z,Float:A;
GetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z);
GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,A);
dCar = CreateVehicle(451,X,Y,Z,A,1,1);
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,dCar,0);
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~g~~h~Derby!",5000,4);
}
else
{
Minigame[playerid] = 1;
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, 451, 0);
new Random = random(sizeof(RaddomSpawns));
SetPlayerPos(playerid, RaddomSpawns[Random][0], RaddomSpawns[Random][1], RaddomSpawns[Random][2]);
SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, RaddomSpawns[Random][3]);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z,Float:A;
GetPlayerPos(playerid,X,Y,Z);
GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,A);
dCar = CreateVehicle(451,X,Y,Z,A,1,1);
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,dCar,0);
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~g~~h~Derby!",5000,4);
}
return 1;}

I want to make anyone type /derby got to the derby map with car and If the player won server give him cookies