Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
View Post
No, sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it's available for another OS. The library has been updated. Every new OS's package management system will carry the latest version.

In the same way that Windows 1 is useless and not stocked by retail stores anymore - nothing is built for Windows 1, and nothing is built for libmysqlclient16. Except your MySQL plugin, which is now something like three years old. You need to upgrade.
There's no way to downgrade my libs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noris
View Post
There's no way to downgrade my libs?
Not to my knowledge. I've done the same thing on Ubuntu before, unfortunately wasn't able to find libmysqlclient16 and had to upgrade my MySQL plugin.

Whats the mean of this

[26/05/2016 08:30:27] Failed (/lib/libmysqlclient_r.so.16: version `libmysqlclient_16' not found (required by plugins/mysql.so))

libmysqlclient_16 was been there

Here's the latest error i've got

[26/05/2016 08:30:27] Failed (/lib/libmysqlclient_r.so.16: version `libmysqlclient_16' not found (required by plugins/mysql.so))

I renamed libmysqlclient_r.so.15 to libmysqlclient_r.so.16 then put another libmysqlclient_16 on /lib directory

I need serious help.

Please stop creating new threads about this issue use this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
Please stop creating new threads about this issue use this one.
Sight sanks for rminding me

Sent from iPhone 6s

Anyone?

Bump

You cannot simply rename a different version of libmysqlclient to version 16. Like the error tells you, there's no "libmysqlclient_16" in the file specified. This is regardless of the fact that you renamed the file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
View Post
You cannot simply rename a different version of libmysqlclient to version 16. Like the error tells you, there's no "libmysqlclient_16" in the file specified. This is regardless of the fact that you renamed the file.
Yes i did renamed the file

EDIT: where can i download libmysqlclient_r.so.16?

Quote:
View Post
where can i download libmysqlclient_r.so.16?
The guys in this thread have already told you that it isn't available for your OS. ev0lution already told you your options - "Recompile your plugin so that it uses the latest version (18) or upgrade to a newer precompiled plugin."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
The guys in this thread have already told you that it isn't available for your OS. ev0lution already told you your options - "Recompile your plugin so that it uses the latest version (1 or upgrade to a newer precompiled plugin."
There's no way to compile my own script with millions of MySQL R6-2 functions myself.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=607662

Quote:
View Post
There's no way to compile my own script with millions of MySQL R6-2 functions myself.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=607662
This is what happens when you try to use a fairly old script: Eventually you will have to put effort into it to ensure it works. Again, there is always the second option of recompiling the plugin, but you are going to have to put some effort into it.