New Life Roleplay (we are on the hosted tab!)

New Life Roleplay (we are on the hosted tab!)

samp.nl-rp.net:7777

About Us

New Life Roleplay is a roleplaying server where you act out the life of the character you have made. Server is currently at Medium Roleplay Level, but we're working hard to make it Medium - Heavy Roleplay, so rules won't be so strict but you will be still able to find quality roleplayers or actually build a new friendship? Server is now running for 1 year and 4 months, server had it's ups and downs as every other server and community. We're investing as much effort as possible to succeed and become another Roleplay server, where you will be able to relax, have fun, enjoy and where you will find more friends - I don't have any doubts about that since we're nice friendly community!

Server Features
We have some features that are worth to be mentioned and might attract you, and I give you my word that we're doing our best to expend that list on few pages

Character system (Create up to 6 characters)
Easy Script
Event System
Basketball
House furniture
Business system
Balanced economy
Accessories/Toys for your character.
Weapon restrictions (to keep deathmatch low)
Constant updates
Much more...

Server Jobs
You gotta start somehow and earn some money, for car, house, food, gas or even a gun? So we're offering you plenty of jobs to help you out with earning the money and to start your New Life!

Trash cleaner
Drug dealer
Arms dealer (restricted to level 6+)
Pizza boy
Lumberjack
Taxi driver
Crafter
Trucker
Pilot

Server Factions
Are there any leadership skills in you? We have still few factions that are going to be open at higher Player Base, so if you think you're capable to lead one of the factions writen below, I suggest you to not hesitate anymore!

Los Santos Police Department [Open]
FBI [Closed]
Government [Closed]
San News [Open]
Hitman [Closed]
LSFD [Open]
SASD [Closed]
DoC [Closed]

The End
So if you're looking for new server where you can build totally new life then you're more then welcome at our server, I'm not going to bribe you with "we're hiring admins" since I'm totally aware that advertisment like that won't bring quality roleplayers on server, but I would like to ask you to spend just few minutes of your life to connect, to actually see the script, to see what we're offering you, thanks for reading and new life is waiting on you!