Help on files to put on Frag.gs

Hi! I need help on what files I need to put on my frag.gs account. Here's a screenshot of my files.
Screenshot URL
Thanks in advance for helping. If you need more info, just reply what you need

All you should put up to the server are the AMX files. But depending on your gamemode, that'll define what else you need to upload. Scriptfiles folder is usually something that's needed if you save or load any data.

What's the servers OS, Linux or Windows, because that'll decide what versions of the plugins you need to chuck up. If it's a windows OS, you can simply upload the dll versions. If it's linux you'll need to upload .so plugins and make sure you get the server.cfg right.

Your server.cfg should only need to be edited once, but it will need to reflect the changes you've uploaded.

Upload any of your filterscripts, gamemodes and scriptfiles (these folders exist already on your server), .so versions of your plugins (FRAG runs on Linux), and your server.cfg file.

So....what I'll put is only the AMX file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
Посмотреть сообщение
So....what I'll put is only the AMX file?
Just be sure to keep the folder structure... Gamemodes in gamemodes folder, filterscripts in filterscripts folder.

You will need the plugins, and as Ev0lution said, the plugins will be the .so format, so you'll need to get the right ones.

I'm using an RP gamemode. Will I add scriptfiles too? Also, I'm planning to have 2 gamemodes in 1 server. (Gamemode can be switched with a cmd) Will I add the 2 AMX files?

yes u can do that and add the secound gms name after the 1 on the serverr cfg "gamemode"

These are all I will move. Please correct me. LINK

yea, looks good.

anyone can tell how to upload using filezilla,because on frag.gs it says maximum upload size 2 mb,but i want to upload large file.