My friends cannot join to my SA-MP Windows server.

Hi, a I have a problem with my SA-MP Windows server, when I turn it on, and post IP to my friend, he can't join on it, because he see it's offline.. but if i try to connect to my server.. it works, please can you help me?

(Sorry for my English)

If you run the server on LAN , you need to paste the IPv4 address. -->Run your command prompt(cmd.exe) then type "ipconfig" then just copy the IPv4 address and give it to your friend.

You have to host ur server to make ur friend able to see and connect it with u.
U can host it for free here :-
ultra-h.com
and there is many another ways to host it like Port Forward ,VPN and VPS
just try to search at ****** about "Samp Host"

you friend cannot join your server unless you port forward it(or unless you both are on same network(in this case use LAN server))

Well the easy way is to use hamatichi [a Program to connect via net] or get a free host [ultrah.com, frag.gs]

i consider u get a free host...

~Good Luck

Make sure you have Announce and Lanmode to 1 in server.cfg file. if you are away from each other and cant connect to LAN, you have to portforward your internet. Visit portforward.com and read its easy guide. you can also use Hamachi to connect through LAN even if you are away. but i suggest you port forward. cuz Hamachi needs too much Internet and it even lags game.

After Portforwarding, go to whatsmyip.org and give that IP to your friends along with your port and they will be able to connect.

Thanks, I'll try all.

Actually you need to Add SA:MP ports in your Windows Server
I think these steps can help you (( Start Menu -> Administrative Tools -> Windows Firewall with Advanced Security -> Click {Inbound Rules} -> Click {New Rule} )) Etc..

I think this video can help you better than me (( How to add a new port to your VPS ))