Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library

Hi,
I tried running SA-MP on Windows 10 and I got this:

Quote:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I tried removing the gta_sa.set, I reinstalled GTA SA and SA-MP, rebooted my laptop and it still doesn't work. Any help is appreciated

I reinstalled SA-MP for the second time and moved it to the desktop and the game worked, but when I tried to open after installing my mods, it stopped working again. I don't think it's an issue with my mods because I tried running it with a different user account, it worked but I don't want to play with a new account.

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400

I've been playing SA-MP for the past 2 years on this laptop and I never came across this problem before.

I know bumping isn't going to really help, but does anyone know how to fix this?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staden
Посмотреть сообщение
I reinstalled SA-MP for the second time and moved it to the desktop and the game worked, but when I tried to open after installing my mods, it stopped working again. I don't think it's an issue with my mods because I tried running it with a different user account, it worked but I don't want to play with a new account.
You answered your own question I think, remove all mods one by one and see what is causing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
You answered your own question I think, remove all mods one by one and see what is causing it.
Hey, thanks for replying!
Actually, I'm 100% sure that it's not the problem. I ran SA-MP on the same copy(with all the mods installed) using another user account, and it worked without a problem. After trying to fix this for the last 14 hours, I decided to give and make a new account.

I don't think there's actually a fix for this.. It's just a butthurt annoying shitty issue.

Try to delete GTA SA User Files folder and rename GTA SA directory(eg: GTA San Andreas -> GTA San Andreas2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to delete GTA SA User Files folder and rename GTA SA directory(eg: GTA San Andreas -> GTA San Andreas2
I tried both, didn't work. Well, SA is working on a new windows user account now.

Thanks anyway