I Need Another Help

I Use Redrex Freeroam But There Is Some Bugs I Ask Here And I Fix Them. But I Want Do Someting There.
Anytime You Kill You Earn 2 Score & Evrytime You Change World The Money Resets How To Fix It And How To Do
One Kill 2 Score? Thanks All For Help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IP: 94.23.208.199:4015
Forum: http://bestgamingsag.forum-board.net/
Server Owners: OldMeister:Franklin

For the 2 score kill, use this under OnPlayerDeath

PHP код:
SetPlayerScore(killeridGetPlayerScore(killerid) + 2); 
And for the world thing, can you explain a bit more?

In the script find the place where the map is set to another (where map is changed) and find a function ResetPlayerMoney (there can be some other functions) - this function resets all your player's money. In order to change score amount, that you get after you kill other player, use function SetPlayerScore, which should be below public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
For the 2 score kill, use this under OnPlayerDeath

PHP код:
SetPlayerScore(killeridGetPlayerScore(killerid) + 2); 
And for the world thing, can you explain a bit more?
how to make the score and money saved for ever its reset him self evrytime
i dont have a oneplayerdeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhanan
Посмотреть сообщение
how to make the score and money saved for ever its reset him self evrytime
i dont have a oneplayerdeath
If you do not have public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason), then find line SetPlayerScore, where function adds +2 score for player and edit it.
In order to stop resetting money after map is changed, find function ResetPlayerMoney before (after) the map is changed and delete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke49
Посмотреть сообщение
If you do not have public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason), then find line SetPlayerScore, where function adds +2 score for player and edit it.
In order to stop resetting money after map is changed, find function ResetPlayerMoney before (after) the map is changed and delete it.
i dont have it to

Help!