Your rating and review on hostskool?

I'm really confused, apparently the owner of fusionservers got banned already, And someone told me hostskool is bad and someone told me its good. Any thoughts and opinion? Or probably i'd go on vps hosting (blazingfast.io) , but they have expensive plans $10/mo, And hostskool only have $5/mo + $4.99 port 7777 setup one time fee.

What is your thoughts and opinions?

Edit: I couldnt able to get OVH as they need my personal data which i dont want to provide them and NFO servers too either

What I've heard so far is that, Hostskool support takes a LOT OF time to help you out. It could be several hours, days, or even weeks sometimes. So if you have the patience to deal with them, then go with no issues.
Also when you pay via PayPal, your personal details like "Name, Address" and such details are shared (atleast it does share mine when I send/recieve money/goods). They aren't gonna come to your home to freak you out, so you could just give some wrong address and name in there. But when you're into VPS Hosting, OVH could be trusted.

Hostskool service its a shit. They take SO LONG to respond back.

How about blazingfast.io have anyone of you tried it out?

I am the owner of Fusion Servers. KevinReinke is a rep, banned for apparently over advertising. Anyway, BlazingFast should do the job for your VPS needs; they appear to have strong DDoS protection and many sites use them now too as an alternative to CloudFlare for web hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
I am the owner of Fusion Servers. KevinReinke is a rep, banned for apparently over advertising. Anyway, BlazingFast should do the job for your VPS needs; they appear to have strong DDoS protection and many sites use them now too as an alternative to CloudFlare for web hosting.
Ohh.... !!