SetSpawnInfo

Hi,

SetSpawnInfo when i set skin, onplayerspawn with getplayerskin i get that skin, or old skin?

Explain. What do you need?

When you set your skin with function SetSpawnInfo, after death your skin will be changed into the skin, that you have chosen in that function.

For example, after public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid) you have SetSpawnInfo( playerid, 0, 0, 1958.33, 1343.12, 15.36, 269.15, 26, 36, 28, 150, 0, 0 );, so after death, your skin will be "0".

More information about SetSpawnInfo here:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetSpawnInfo

Yes i understand that my skin will be changed after death, but it's changed instantly i mean onplayerspawn i can use getplayerskin and i get SetSpawnInfo( playerid, 0, 0, 1958.33, 1343.12, 15.36, 269.15, 26, 36, 28, 150, 0, 0 ); this skin what i have wrote to this function or i need set timer to chec

I do not understand your problem clearly. If you want to get player's skin, use GetPlayerSkin function - you do not need any timers.

I don't understand too. Use SetPlayerSkin(playerid, skinid) to set a skin for a player. Use SetSpawnInfo(...) to set a skin which it's the same when the player respawn.

What do you want to do exactly? Be precise.