What's RXDM?

What's RXDM? Someone leaked the database and while I was googling I got up a pastebin link containing my hashed password and email?? Is it a SA-MP community or what?
EDIT:OK GG GamerX database has been dumped.

A lot of Databases have been dumped in the last year. I have found my password for ********, Paypal and Hotmail in some databases, Only issue was I was dumb enough to use the same password not any more though.

If you use the same password start to worry, if not then don't.

Also its wise to not trust any site or server you sign up to unless you are certain there databases won't be leaked at some point if your in the sa-mp community, I have signed up for a lot of servers and in the end some of the servers .ini files or the database containing emails and the passwords have been leaked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeech
Посмотреть сообщение
A lot of Databases have been dumped in the last year. I have found my password for ********, Paypal and Hotmail in some databases, Only issue was I was dumb enough to use the same password not any more though.

Also its wise to not trust any site or server you sign up to unless you are certain there databases won't be leaked at some point if your in the sa-mp community, I have signed up for a lot of servers and in the end some of the servers .ini files or the database containing emails and the passwords have been leaked.
The thing is I randomly started to look for my email on ****** and top results it was a database named "rXdm" I assume its GamerX ? Or it's something else? Database date is March 31 2016 which is just "recently".

RXDM = RevolutionX DM?

That's what some RIP vid says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
RXDM = RevolutionX DM?

That's what some RIP vid says.
yeah but I never registered there and thats an old server :P database has been posted recently.

Just fount the leak, intresting. Never heard of RXDM, so I'm not sure.

EDIT: It's revolutionX it leads to them. (Website is down though, somethings fucky.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamester
Посмотреть сообщение
Just fount the leak, intresting. Never heard of RXDM, so I'm not sure.

EDIT: It's revolutionX it leads to them. (Website is down though, somethings fucky.)
It also leads to GamerX :P thing is I never registered on "RevolutionX" nor ever heard of it.Why is my nickname and my email listed there >.>

No RXDM has nothing to do with GamerX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeech
Посмотреть сообщение

This is exactly the reason why I use two-factor authentication as much as possible. Even if people find my password, they would have to steal my phone to log into my social media / email / webhosting accounts.

Besides that, LXDM kind of asked for it with plain MD5 hashes. Maybe they didn't realize they live in 2016.