Username change

Can I somehow change my username on this forum? I PM-ed Kalcor but assuming that he is the creator of SA-MP may not have enough time or something. Anyway is it possible to change my username here?

ask beta testers

At the moment no. Beta Testers were in charge for a while but they had too many requests, so they closed it down.
These days you should think it over and over before you pick a nickname. I've been using mine for 9 years now, maybe more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
At the moment no. Beta Testers were in charge for a while but they had too many requests, so they closed it down.
These days you should think it over and over before you pick a nickname. I've been using mine for 9 years now, maybe more.
join date 2010 and 9 years from now will be oh god its 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHacker
Посмотреть сообщение
join date 2010 and 9 years from now will be oh god its 2019?
implying he thought of his nickname when he registered on here

Just send a Private Message to one of the beta testers giving a valid reason why you want to change your name and make sure that the one you've sent a message to comes here every day,that will do it.

don't shame yourself by PMING them they won't reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzzWesty
Посмотреть сообщение
don't shame yourself by PMING them they won't reply
There is no shame in asking one of the beta tester to change your name if you have a valid reason.
I've just had my name changed like a week ago by doing that. And I don't feel ashamed.