why it is hard to get followers in github?

yeah as topic says what can i do for it

If you want followers, create Instagram...

oh ho if i want money in real life you will say "if you want money get it in a video game"

GitHub is a mature community, not like Instagram. People only follow if they know the person or respect the user for the work he/she has done. Follow4follow won't work on GitHub.

Asslick everyone including your real life friends to follow your ass in Github.. Asslicking is the new trend nowadays so...

Lol thats funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperM
Посмотреть сообщение
GitHub is a mature community, not like Instagram. People only follow if they know the person or respect the user for the work he/she has done. Follow4follow won't work on GitHub.
well im not you

Good programmers will eventually get followers. I'm not sure what that's relevant, though, except to boost your ego. Oftentimes I end up on GitHub through a ****** search when I need something very specific (and complex) and I believe many others do, too.

Idea, why don't you go search in ****** about them follow boost hacks.. They're around there. Some people does it in ******** to gain more likes and works like magic (even though I never use one). Just search in ****** for "github follow boost hacks" or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Good programmers will eventually get followers. I'm not sure what that's relevant, though, except to boost your ego. Oftentimes I end up on GitHub through a ****** search when I need something very specific (and complex) and I believe many others do, too.
and whats your point?