Did everything correctly to port forward my server, but it didn't work.

Greetings! I have been looking forward to port forwarding my server, but I always fail, no matter what I do. Here are my steps on how I port forwarded it. (My router is Aztech DSL5018EN)

Код:
1. I have my scripts and I ran my samp_server.exe
2. I logged in my router
3. I went to Advanced Mode
4. I directed to "Port Forwarding"
5. I selected "Custom Application" and wrote down the name "SAMP"
6. I added my "Public and Private Port Range" (7777)
7. I opened "cmd.exe"
8. I typed in the command "ipconfig"
9. I searched my IPv4 Address, and added it to the "Local IP Address"
10. I switched to "Both" in the Protocol Section
11. I clicked "Apply"
12. I went to check my server in this website
13. I clicked "Check"
14. The results failed.
Is there something wrong in what I did? Please help me.

Sorry, not meant to offend anybody. It's just because I never tried running a server of my own.

Routers have different control panels, search for a video on ******* on how to port forward with your router.

Well as far as i know only some routers can portforward i suggest u get a free server at frag.gs and if u need one to test get it at ultra-h.com Have fun

and try openwrt - i dont rember wats it but its related to portforwardin

Thanks! I'm currently using frag.gs. I just have a question. How can I edit the script at my frag.gs server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealPeteros
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks! I'm currently using frag.gs. I just have a question. How can I edit the script at my frag.gs server?
You have to edit it on your computer and then compile it. Once you're done with that, you should be able to upload it to your gamemodes folder (the .amx).

Just buy a vpn that supports portforwarding , i tried raw4vpn and crypticvpn works great.