CPU usage

Hi !

How can I see which part of my script use more resources than normal?

I received "
Код HTML:
Warning: client exceeded 'ackslimit' 93.174.22.223:50520 (1073) Limit: 3000/sec
" in server_logs.txt and players kicked.

I have almost 67k lines in my script and I don't know where can I search to optimize it.

well i suggest u test Some Functions like Onplayerconnect or some Systems and Check where it occurs it is rly hard to find the spot...

Good Luck~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh
Посмотреть сообщение
well i suggest u test Some Functions like Onplayerconnect or some Systems and Check where it occurs it is rly hard to find the spot...

Good Luck~
No.

3000/sec just means, that you passed 3000 units (x,y,z) in 1 second which is set as limit for you.
This can happen if you port a player from 0,0,0 to 4000,4000,10000 or whatever.
To solve this, you can delete this teleportation or the better solution is to increase your ackslimit.
In your "server.cfg" you might find "ackslimit 3000". Just increase the value (f.e.: 6000).
If it is not in your server.cfg, then you can just add it to the server.cfg.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoLetsGO
Посмотреть сообщение
No.

3000/sec just means, that you passed 3000 units (x,y,z) in 1 second which is set as limit for you.
This can happen if you port a player from 0,0,0 to 4000,4000,10000 or whatever.
To solve this, you can delete this teleportation or the better solution is to increase your ackslimit.
In your "server.cfg" you might find "ackslimit 3000". Just increase the value (f.e.: 6000).
If it is not in your server.cfg, then you can just add it to the server.cfg.

Regards
ackslimit has nothing to do with teleportation or in-game units, it's how many network messages were sent to/from the client.

This can be caused by a poorly written script that sends lots of information to the client frequently, or a laggy client so that they're delayed and send lots of messages in a large block, or you might just have lots of players and lots of things happening on your server.

You can raise the ackslimit in server.cfg, try "ackslimit 5000" and see if the problem persists.

As for seeing which functions take the most time to execute, Zeex made an excellent profiler plugin which does exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
Посмотреть сообщение
ackslimit has nothing to do with teleportation or in-game units, it's how many network messages were sent to/from the client.

This can be caused by a poorly written script that sends lots of information to the client frequently, or a laggy client so that they're delayed and send lots of messages in a large block, or you might just have lots of players and lots of things happening on your server.

You can raise the ackslimit in server.cfg, try "ackslimit 5000" and see if the problem persists.

As for seeing which functions take the most time to execute, Zeex made an excellent profiler plugin which does exactly that.
I know it. But how can i see which part of code is poorly?

Your Forgot to read the last line he said

"As for seeing which functions take the most time to execute, Zeex made an excellent profiler plugin which does exactly that."

Ok. i am sorry i didn't see it.

use online program fixer.