Help command

Hi. I am again mistaken , I did not mean long script and forgot some things , so I'm here did command / flesson which is to run a school hours , is now .. I put PlayerPoint coordinates to be used only at the table of the school team , and so that I do not mistake error in the school .... For I now add below return SendClientMessage blah blah blah , but that did not ejected at the school , but can not even coordinate with use command ..
So is everything is ok just need to do a mistake to use only those coordinate command ..

Sorry for my bad English.

Код:
}
    if (strcmp("/flesson", cmdtext, true, 10) == 0) { // Komanda za pokretanje Fakultet nastave
    	if( IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint( playerid, 3.0, -101.1113, -70.6879, 1000.7100 ) )
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, FAKULTET, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "FAKULTET", "Elektro inzinjer\nKompjuter inzinjer\nDoktor", "Uredu", "Odustani");
        return 1;
    }

PHP код:
if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPointplayerid10.0, -101.1113, -70.68791000.7100 ) ) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFFFFFFF,"Error");

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridFAKULTETDIALOG_STYLE_LIST"FAKULTET""Elektro inzinjer\nKompjuter inzinjer\nDoktor""Uredu""Odustani");
        return 

Jel to pravis svoj mod od 0 ili edit neki??

Ok for me in order to have another little one to which I have a problem , if you can help.

So when a player choose ok for the desired direction of the school, he sat down I agreed to sit down , e now I did not sit on a chair , but when he sat down to perish , and the fall why ?

These are coordinate chairs ..

Код:
SetPlayerPos( playerid, -2026.867675, -104.208892, 1035.171875 );

Advantageously as something that sits random sample means do so I add your coordinates only ..

Код:
case 0:
                    {
						SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Odabrali ste Elektro inzinjera,nastava pocinje");
						ApplyAnimation( playerid,"PED","SEAT_IDLE",4,0,0,0, 1,1,1);
                    }
a portion of the case ... So there he squeezes ok , and sat shoudl compositions of these on a chair , I put myself under playerpostion bla bla but when he squeezed at the table ok to chairs as ports and should sit or he fails sitting , or I 'm doing wrong ..