SA-MP lagging Windows 10

So I had a Windows 7,it was working perfectly fine,but now in windows 10,I am getting lags,I cant minimize my window,how can I fix this?

If you did the upgrade and didn't reinstall your video drivers, this can happen.

Me personally I reformatted once upgrading, and then let windows install the drivers as it handles that pretty well.

i have installed on samp on windows samp mod or a thing like that and now i don't lag

Ccleaner ...
IOTBIT Driver Manager (updater) is a good idea for update all drivers in your PC

And ... Try Modify the resolution of your screen and Grand Theft Auto : San andreas
Sorry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKeviXz
Посмотреть сообщение
Ccleaner ...
IOTBIT Driver Manager (updater) is a good idea for update all drivers in your PC

And ... Try Modify the resolution of your screen and Grand Theft Auto : San andreas
Sorry for my bad english
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eymeric69
Посмотреть сообщение
i have installed on samp on windows samp mod or a thing like that and now i don't lag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
If you did the upgrade and didn't reinstall your video drivers, this can happen.

Me personally I reformatted once upgrading, and then let windows install the drivers as it handles that pretty well.
My drivers are all updated. Everything is updated,I even checked,doesn't matter resultion lower or higher,same lag.

Yet you didn't read what I said at all.

When you upgrade to windows 10, and leave the old drivers on, you haven't reinstalled the drivers. Even if the drivers update, it doesn't mean the issue is fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Yet you didn't read what I said at all.

When you upgrade to windows 10, and leave the old drivers on, you haven't reinstalled the drivers. Even if the drivers update, it doesn't mean the issue is fixed.
I uninstalled,and downloaded the newest drivers,still the same..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doclabtec
Посмотреть сообщение
I uninstalled,and downloaded the newest drivers,still the same..
How exactly do you know that it's the correct driver... Did you check the actual PC manufacturers site, or did you simply go to nVidia/ATi and download the generic.

Try to update all drivers, close useless programs in the background and put your pc in high performance mode.

Put here your pc information, Ex: RAM, CPU, vCard ...