Job Suggestion

Hey all, i am making a detective Job in my server with many advanced features.. right now i could only came up with a CMD to trace someone's phone.. but do you have any ideas what else can i do to make my job more interesting? or else if you know any FS that i may try?please share with me

Thank you.

Why don't you make something with camera object?? You knwo you place object on command somewhere and then on another command you switch camera to that object

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micko123
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you make something with camera object?? You knwo you place object on command somewhere and then on another command you switch camera to that object
What does that mean? What should he do? i didnt understand

Well i think he did. You just place object and on command you freeze player andset camera on that object for player

Thanks for that suggestion but i ment i already have Phone Tracking system.. i need something new which can make it more interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLS
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for that suggestion but i ment i already have Phone Tracking system.. i need something new which can make it more interesting...
Bump....

Hi pal. You can make a system with briefcase and some files for each prisoner. That means if a player is arrested, a new file (document) appear in the detective archive and they have to solve it. You can do some commands like : /openfile and then with a random function the detective must go to any checkpoint to collect some informations about the prisoner.

I will do it to my server now ) A good day !

Good Idea btw.. but What can a detective Solve about a Criminal?like if he was arrested in a persuit, how will a detective know?

Thanks for reply.

You could add a feature which enables you too add a tracer to a vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksie23
Посмотреть сообщение
You could add a feature which enables you too add a tracer to a vehicle.
Yeah good..!