X-Roleplay Strict Heavy Roleplay

IP: 51.255.51.154:7777

Introduction to X-Roleplay
X-Roleplay is a strict heavy roleplay server located in Red County. X-Roleplay has been made completely from scratch and with various unique functions. In X:Roleplay everything is a little different. For instance: San Andreas is its own country with its own president and government. The president is elected through elections which take place once every three months. The government could be a dictatorship, police state or a democracy. With this said, the possibilities are endless. The government is given lots of power by the players who voted for it.

Jobs and Factions
San Andreas is owned by everyone, and with that I ment to say that every inhabitant of San Andreas must satisfy his or her own needs. If you're hungry you gotta harvest your own grain, turn it into flour and eventually bread. This is just an example, but there are a lot of crafting possibilities in X-Roleplay. Of course if you do not want to take care of your own you could try making a turn into the criminal world and work your way up there. Find a job and do a couple of tasks to earn a couple of bucks in order to buy your items from the market. Creating items but not for yourself? Not a problem! We encourage players to sell their items on the player market where everyone can make a little profit.

Motivation
The reason we wanted to create a roleplaying server is because we were disappointed in the overall roleplay quality on SA-MP. Even in the higher and more popular listings the roleplay level and quality is still constantly disappointing. Events being voided, automatic roleplay and so on. We, at X-Roleplay, aim to create an environment where roleplay is the most important factor. Breaking character would not be appreciated.

Functions
I've already named a few of our functions shortly earlier, but one of the most unique functions from X:Roleplay is the player economy. The player economy basically exists out of market stalls located at the town's square where players can purchase and sell goods for their own specified price. Of course you can also purchase items from the store, but at the market you would find more suiting prices.

The crafting system is one of X:Roleplay finest features. There are basically a ton of items you can acquire. Be it through harvesting, gathering, exploring, thieving or alchemy. Now I've also listed a couple of skills, but i'll come back to that in a moment. There are recipes and combinations that could be made in order to create another item.
You could bake your own bread, pies, cakes, weapons, drugs, more food and so on. There are literally a ton of combinations. You can make all these items as long as you know or have found the right combinations.

Skills
In X-Roleplay you can practice skills which you will find useful in the game, Levelling up in your skills gives you specific benefits in the jobs and systems related to them. A few examples are:
Hunting: You could go out hunting animals in the woods.
Mining: Go out to the mine to mine various ores and sell them on the metal market.
Cooking: so you can provide food to the community.
Fishing: You could go fishing to bring fish on the market.
Woodcutting: You can become a lumberjack and gather your own wood supply.
And many more!

Anti-Cheat
We've managed to create a rather advanced anti cheat which should immediately stop the most obvious yet clever cheaters out of the server. And even in the event of a hacker entering the server, or a rulebreaker in general, there is a mature administrator team ready to show them how X-Roleplay works.

Server Information:

Server IP address: 51.255.51.154:7777
Community forums: forum.x-roleplay.com
(U)ser©ontrol(P)anel: ucp.x-roleplay.com