Just a curious question

Hi there,
I'm curious text editor you're using to write your scripts<for sa-mp>. Are you using the stock pawn editor - 'Pawno' or a custom one like 'Notepad++'?

If you wanna know, for now i'm using 'Notepad++' but I'm also considering to move to JetBrains' editor 'PhpStorm'.

The one that comes by default in the package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgedition
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi there,
I'm curious text editor you're using to write your scripts<for sa-mp>. Are you using the stock pawn editor - 'Pawno' or a custom one like 'Notepad++'?

If you wanna know, for now i'm using 'Notepad++' but I'm also considering to move to JetBrains' editor 'PhpStorm'.
You're better of using atom, phpstorm has no features which provides benefits while writing pawn. it's doesn't even have code highlighting for it, which atom has (as a package), + atom is free (Though you should use phpstorm for all your php needs )

I use atom, it's great for a lot of coding jobs. You can easily install packages that highlight the PAWN syntax as well as a package that links it to your compiler so you can compile from within atom itself.

Sublime Text is really nice, and there's a package for Pawn highlighting/completion and compilation somewhere on these forums.

vi is pretty good.

I tried some new editors, but i didn't see much good in them so i'm just sticking with Pawno.

Notepad++ with some themes. 10/10

Fuck pawno. I lost my script during compilation ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
vi is pretty good.
emacs