Compiler not responding, CPU is on fire.

Hi every1,

when I tries to compile my GM, compiler stops working and starts to use at least 45% of CPU.. I do not know where is problem, I already checked brackets, but they are okay, in task manager it says that Pawno is not responding. Did anyone meet this problem, please? Have somebody fix? This is really urgent problem..

Thanks, bigweb with greetings, god bless you.

Hello dude!
What did you change before the compiler start to crash? Usually, the problem comes from missing '{' or '}'.
Check your whole every line of your gamemode. If you don't really know, you can send me your gamemode (PM).

Sometimes it "crashes" but gets a hold of itself after sometime (the bigger the script gets , the higher the compile time), so have you tried waiting for a while?

I already tried to check brackets via iPleos bracket fixer, but it says that it is okay, I changed everything (that I forgot) to the state like before, I was waiting something like 20 minutes, but nothing happened.

This is screen from task maanger - http://*******/NU4tIw

bump

Roll back to the last version that compiled fine, then compare them... Whatever you've added has made a problem.

you adde some part of code in wrong section or wrong using that code

working now, it was really strange bug. Thanks to everyone