I need rekord best online players with mysql

MySQL as the system of record should

1. Just guessing, you are german?
2. This is not the place where we script for you this is the pцace where we whelp you when u fail.

Uh.. I don't understand. Only one sentance can't explain your problem... Or I'm probably to dump to understand. xD

no you are not "too dumb*" ^^, but anyways wht he requests doesnt belong here and also he gave no info at all

if you're refering to a MySQL query that gets top 10 then this query should work

"SELECT * FROM yourtable
ORDER BY score DESC
LIMIT 10 OFFSET 20"

note: for an online user, without using SAMP variables to detect if a player is online then just create a row called IsConnected in your MySQL, and under OnPlayerConnect make a MySQL command to update user and set his IsConnected to for example 1, and 0 when he disconnects, and then on your MySQL query add a condition

'Where `IsConnected` = 1'....

work it out with your MySQL system in your script cause refering to your topic you never said which mysql version of samp you're using therefor I cannot write PWN script otherwise if its a wrong version I give you then it wont work and will certainly give you errors while compiling your code!